Saturday, June 2, 2012

Video 1 vs video 2 (entry 7)

When in the making of making video 1, I am having a great difficulties since I am not really into Macbeth..
Yes.. I don't like him (I mean the story). I do not really understand the story well. Sorry to my group member too since I am not helping much in the process since I am kind of busy with the rehearsal for college dinner.. Sorry girls.. :-(
But, I love the way Zulaikha and Alex act. They did a good job.. Congratulations to them..




But.... For video 2 it it different. When I got the task to do it in my own dialect that is Northern, I like it. I feel like this is not too tense like in the process of making 1st video. I love it and I have an opportunity to translate this old language to my own dialect. But, my group have a small problem that is it is a little bit hard to translate the old language to our dialect. But, thanks to God that we make it... 




For the video preview, thanks to everybody support. I hope that all of you satisfied with my group's video... :-)
Credit to Hanisah Safian for did a great editing for the video.. :-)


That's all for now... Thank you....


SITI AWATIF HAMZAH (153126)

No comments:

Post a Comment