Sunday, June 3, 2012

Who is she? (9th)

This is the template:

_________________ .....(first name/s) 
____________, ____________, _____________, ____________ 
____________ of ____________ 
who loves ____________, ____________ and ____________ 
who is afraid of ____________, ____________ and ____________ 
who wants to see ____________, ____________ and ____________ 
resident of ____________ ..... ________________. 
(last name)


This poem is about............

Lady Macbeth

Ambitious, Powerful, Influential, Loving,

Queen of Scotland,

Who loves to be important, to rule and to be plan, 

Who is afraid of losing, be at the bottom and her own shadow, 

Who wants to see Macbeth as the King of Scotland, herself as the Queen and Scotland belongs to them,

Resident of Macbeth's heart and her own heart,

Macbeth as a woman.


Quote: 

The raven himself is hoarse
That croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan
Under my battlements. Come, you spirits
That tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here,
And fill me from the crown to the toe topful
Of direst cruelty!
Macbeth Act 1, scene 5, 38–43


Source: http://www.enotes.com/shakespeare-quotes/unsex-me-here

p/s: I hope Lady Macbeth didn't get mad at me and didn't slash my neck if she read this...... =_=''

No comments:

Post a Comment