Saturday, June 2, 2012

Lady Macbeth as anti Mother??? (entry 10)

I search for Lady Macbeth online and I found this title in Wikipedia.. This is what I want to quote from that article....


"Chamberlain argues that the negative images of Lady Macbeth as a mother figure (like when she discusses bashing the brain of the babe that sucks her breast) reflect controversies concerning the image of motherhood in early modern England. In early modern England, mothers were often accused of hurting the innocent lives that were placed in their hands"


I am so shock to read this.. Why is woman in that area is so cruel and tend to hurt a baby. Didn't they have a sympathy towards this cute little baby...???


I just still thinking why did they did so to a child...??


Hmmmmmm.. That's all from me....


SITI AWATIF HAMZAH (153126)

No comments:

Post a Comment