Monday, May 28, 2012

Just for Sharing (3)



Hello ~

From my previous blog, I have stated that we will act on Act 1 Scene 1 and Scene 3 right? Oohhh…unfortunately we could not make it as Sammy faced problems when she was translating the script. Furthermore, she worried that we (Shiau Yin and I) might face troubles when we pronounce the words in Cantonese. It’s like tongue twister! Or I should say it is harder than tongue twister! Hahaha… However, we did a great rehearsal around 10pm in Sam’s room just now. I wonder our neighbours were annoyed with our high-pitched voice. Can you imagine…the opera singer? Oh NO……I myself could not stand for it when I listened to the opera on Youtube.  

I am not sure about Sam and Shiau Yin but I enjoyed the rehearsal very much. Shiau Yin was a bit shy although we practised in Sam’s room. But I am pretty sure she’ll do well in the movie. And she’ll be the prettiest witch in the movie. In this scene, each of us has to only speak for 3 lines and lastly we speak together which is our 4th line. It is a very short and simple scene. Back to our rehearsal, I considered it as a dress rehearsal as we wore the red cloth and Shiau Yin with her fan and we played the music too during rehearsal. We’ll shoot our movie on the next day and I hope it runs smoothly as we planned.

Stay tuned for my next post! :)

~ Emily Yoong Ai Nee ~ 154565 ~ Entry 3 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment