Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Another Fairy Tale


Hello and hi... 

My reading on Macbeth is at Act 4 Scene 3... It really takes time to finish it...Uuurgghhh....I want to vomit already but I need to be strong enough to fight with my dear Macbeth who like to talk in Old English... =_=''


Usually people will read story books or fairy tales (for children) before they go to sleep... I always read books before I go to sleep to make me feel sleepy. Now I have another way to make me sleepy without waiting for half an hour.... I read Macbeth...

Actually, I was so bored last night and I would like to read something... But I got no books or novels to read.... Suddelny my hand walked by itself and it touched a book entitled 'Macbeth'. Then, my eyes read the book patiently.... Them my view got blurred..... OMG~!! I cannot stand it any more..... I really need to sleep and then I closed the book and got to bed..... Amazingly, I didn't feel sleepy any more.... How wonderful it was...... @_@..... 

Actually, from this incident... I realised that in order for us to finish something....works or readings or assignments, what we need to have is actually determination and we need to have our own limit, where and when we want to stop reading....That's how I do....I don't have to finish it on the spot but we can read slowly...Old English is not a problem for me....at least I can comprehend the meaning and imagine the situation... My weakness is actually LAZINESS.... That's the word..... So, Zulaikha~!!!! Wake up and read~!!! 


p/s: I still cannot believe I read Macbeth before I go to sleep.... Am going to read it again before I sleep tonight.... =)



This is the book @_@




Close - Up


Till we meet again in my next post..... =)

1 comment:

  1. Just like me and journal articles. I will fall asleep at the first paragraph. The oxygen stops going to my brain!

    ReplyDelete