Thursday, May 24, 2012

Alex - Too Great for Macbeth (ENTRY 7)

Alex is the person and the only new friend I met for this entire semester. *Oh ya..I'm kind of anti-social.* He is the type of person that I want to meet. I don't think I had much conversation with him. But we did talk a little. After he agreed to help our group for the video production, I talked to him about the characteristics of Macbeth especially at the scene that we have chosen. I didn't know him at all but I think he speaks my 'language', so I walked to him. And yes! He's really great! He has never read about Macbeth but he got what I meant and the suitable emotions that he should have. His special accent is highly distinguishable. By saying this, it is a compliment. Other than literature, he's good in drawing which is another plus point that I should make friend with him. I like to draw too but we both draw different things. He is so 'literature' that his drawing like a piece of literary text opens the floor for free flow of interpretations.

He is humble. And most importantly, he has good attitude. Dealing with the worst batch of TESLians (my honest opinon, not because Ms. Dzeelfa said so too), he is that kind of coursemate or friend that I really want to work with. Sometimes, when you deal with idiots for too long, you may find yourself dumber too. The so called 'peer influence'. You know...sometimes you have the idea but words don't come out from your mouth but you have someone that reads your mind and spit it out for you..or..sometimes when you have an idea and your friend has an idea..combination of both ideas create a magical chemical response..These kind of things rarely happen as the semester goes by. We are the chosen ones to be in TESL and yet we don't speak the same 'language'. I need more people like Alex to be around and give me the sense of belonging, to feel special and to reaffirm that I'm TESLian!

He is too great for Macbeth...Willing to help us alone makes him a good person and making him Macbeth, an evil......

He told me he wanted to take TESL but he wasn't given the chance. He is what I meant by the people who deserve it and not given the opportunity. I'll be looking forward for him to take Master in TESL.

Working with intellectuals feels great.

He is great.

Written by Sammy
Truthfully & Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment