Sunday, May 6, 2012

Interesting scenes in Act 1


I forgot to mention about the interesting part in Act One that I think it would be nice to make video from it. the first scene is Scene Four in Act One, where Macbeth spoke to himself about his dark plan but at the same time, Duncan, The King was praising him because of his bravery. I can tell that it is an ironic scene and it is an interesting scene.

The next scene is the seventh scene in Act One where Macbeth worried about his intention to kill the the King, but Lady Macbeth incited Macbeth to be a man and act like a man. In this scene, we can see how a woman can make a man a successful man or an unsuccessful man. We also can see how women can influence men in what they do. That why we always listen to, 'Every man has a woman behind them'.

Each scene has its own power. So, these are the two scenes that for me, it is very interesting to be acted out. I haven't discuss with my group mates yet. We'll see how it goes.

Till then... =)

1 comment:

  1. There are many interesting scenes which I consider the highlights of the play. I would certainly use these highlights if I were to introduce the play to students.

    ReplyDelete