Saturday, May 26, 2012

Continuation of Entry 2


Besides searching for the name, Shiau Yin, Sam and I tried to act in Mandarin. We have decided to choose Act 1 Scene 1 and Scene 3 but we are not sure yet whether to include Scene 1 in this movie. If time allows us to do so, then we’ll include Scene 1 or otherwise.

Since this is Chinese version Macbeth, we thought of wearing cheong sam but unfortunately Shiau Yin and I do not have any. Hhmmm…I have one but it is my mom’s cheong sam. I wore it once during college event and that was the very first and last time I wore cheong sam. I told myself that I won’t wear it anymore because it makes me look so old! That is why I return it to my mom and keep it at home till now. For Sam, she has two or more than two if I am not mistaken but she also keeps them at home. Hahaha…

While we were discussing about the costume, suddenly Sam suggested an idea. Instead of just speak in Mandarin; we can make it funnier and enjoyable by doing it as an opera. In term of the language in opera, Cantonese would be more suitable compared to Mandarin. So, if Ms Dzeelfa allows us to do it in Cantonese, then we’ll start shooting on Sunday.

I enjoyed this discussion so much because we were rehearsing to speak and act like an opera singer. It was really funny. Even Fara sat beside us and laughed so much while looking at us spoke in Cantonese even though she did not understand what we were talking about. Haisyyy…I should take video and upload it here. Not only our group. Zue’s group was awesome too last night. They rehearsed some parts of the scene and all of us could not stop from laughing out loud. We did not care about the juniors who were watching the movie. Oh ya, by the way, we did our discussion at TV room. Hahaha…I love the way Nadia speaks. I love her strong accent and same goes to Nik. I’m looking forward to watch their video!  =)

I hope this time we can do better than last time in making the video.   

~ Emily Yoong Ai Nee (154565) ~ Continuation of Entry 2 ~      

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear of such enthusiasm! I too can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete