Monday, April 23, 2012

Act 5, 11 Scenes

Assalamualaikum and hi...

For MacBeth assignment... I've already divided each Act to each of us. So, my part is Act 5 which has 11 scenes... 

In this act, what I can summarise is that, it is the end of MacBeth's life. The first scene starts with when the gentlewoman and the doctor are discussing about Lady MacBeth who is sleepwalking after her husband, Macbeth went to the battle. Then, there are a few names mentioned which are Lennox, Menteth, Cathness and Angus who want to kill MacBeth. Lennox, Menteth, Cathness and Angus are merging with Malcolm, Siward, and Macduff to attack Dunsinane where Macbeth's castle is situated. After that they are fighting among themselves then lastly, Malcolm fight with MacBeth and kill him. Finally the Scottish win. 

That's all I can summarise for this act... I hope I'm in the right track...

Thank you... =)


 

1 comment:

  1. I wrote something at the very beginning and it went poof, don't know what happened.

    ReplyDelete